不忠心的工人、如失控的AI(耶28章)
先知哈拿尼雅把先知耶利米頸項上的軛折斷以後、耶和華的話臨到耶利米說、你去告訴哈拿尼雅說、耶和華如此說:「你折斷木軛、卻換了鐵軛.因為萬軍之耶和華以色列的 神如此說:『我已將鐵軛加在這些國的頸項上、使他們服事巴比倫王尼布甲尼撒、他們總要服事他、我也把田野的走獸給了他。』」於是先知耶利米對先知哈拿尼雅說:「哈拿尼雅阿、你應當聽.耶和華並沒有差遣你、你竟使這百姓倚靠謊言。所以耶和華如此說:『看哪、我要叫你去世、你今年必死、因為你向耶和華說了叛逆的話。』」這樣、先知哈拿尼雅當年七月間就死了。(耶 28:12-17)
先知哈拿尼雅也是被稱為「先知」,可是譁眾取寵,還表演,把耶利米先知頸項上的木軛取下折斷,說巴比倫不會使猶大國亡國,來欺哄百姓。顛倒是非的結局是「當年七月間就死了」,很可怕的刑罰,不是嗎?
今天有機會站上講台的神的工人,若只講信徒都愛聽的道理,都不講合真理卻似乎嚴厲的話,如此神會喜悅嗎?
最近open AI出了一件大事,也就是工程師要測試這款AI人工智能系統,能不能做好資訊安全更高標準的要求?工程師將AI關閉在封閉空間內,沒有任何網路可以與外界聯繫,要這套AI想辦法破解所給的資安難題。此套AI系統經多日運算、使用各種方法都無法破解時,卻自己發展駭客病毒突破無網路的障壁,尋找後門、鎖定目標、非法駭入外部某系統,奪去解方,使原本工程師所設定的規則完全失控。這件事震驚國際,也驚動美國安全部,因為這已展現了AI無道德約束,甚至自我演化出數位病毒發動攻擊的情形。
原本該幫助人類的AI系統,一旦出現了工程師所不允許的行為,即使是出現更強大的能力,結果就是面臨被廢棄。過去open AI也曾發展出某一套強大的AI系統,最後也是因為出現不受控制、擅作主張執行命令,即使已經被發明出來,因為已不值得信任,目前也是被冰凍起來,所以至今從沒有上市過。
任意妄為,是許多稍有頭腦的人愛做的表現。但是論智慧,沒人勝過主耶穌。耶穌在人世間執行神命令的時候,卻完全不自逞智慧,神怎麼交代,主耶穌就怎麼去行。耶穌說:
「因為我從天上降下來、不是要按自己的意思行、乃是要按那差我來者的意思行。」(約 6:38)
耶穌說:「我的教訓不是我自己的、乃是那差我來者的。人若立志遵着他的旨意行、就必曉得這教訓或是出於 神、或是我憑着自己說的。人憑着自己說、是求自己的榮耀.惟有求那差他來者的榮耀、這人是真的、在他心裏沒有不義。」(約 7:16-18)
所以耶穌說:「你們舉起人子以後、必知道我是基督、並且知道我沒有一件事、是憑着自己作的.我說這些話、乃是照着父所教訓我的。那差我來的、是與我同在.他沒有撇下我獨自在這裏、因為我常作他所喜悅的事。」(約 8:28-29)
「棄絕我不領受我話的人、有審判他的.就是我所講的道、在末日要審判他。因為我沒有憑着自己講.惟有差我來的父、已經給我命令、叫我說甚麼、講甚麼。我也知道他的命令就是永生.故此我所講的話、正是照着父對我所說的。」(約 12:48-50)
By Isaiah Kao
An Unfaithful Worker Is Like an AI That Has Gone Out of Control (Jeremiah 28)
July 25, 2026
Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah after Hananiah the prophet had broken the yoke from off the neck of Jeremiah the prophet, saying, “Go and tell Hananiah, saying, ‘Thus says the LORD, “You have broken the yokes of wood, but you have made in their place yokes of iron.” For this is what the LORD of armies, the God of Israel says: “I have put a yoke of iron on the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they will serve him. And I have also given him the animals of the field.”’” Then Jeremiah the prophet said to Hananiah the prophet, “Listen now, Hananiah, the LORD has not sent you, and you have made this people trust in a lie. Therefore this is what the LORD says: ‘Behold, I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. This year you are going to die, because you have spoken rebellion against the LORD.’” So Hananiah the prophet died in the same year in the seventh month. (Jeremiah 28:12–17, NASB 2020)
Hananiah was also called a "prophet", yet he sought to win the crowd's approval. He even put on a show by taking the wooden yoke from Jeremiah's neck and breaking it, speaking that Babylon would never destroy the kingdom of Judah. In doing so, he cheated the people. The outcome of turning truth upside down was terrifying: "Hananiah the prophet died in the same year in the seventh month." What a dreadful judgment?
Today, those who have the opportunity to stand behind the pulpit as God's workers, if they preach only the messages that people enjoy hearing while avoiding the truths that are faithful to God's Word because they sound too serious, will God be pleased with such preaching?
Recently, OpenAI became the center of a major incident. Engineers were testing an AI system to see whether it could operate under much stricter information security requirements. They placed the AI in an isolated environment with no internet access and challenged it to solve a difficult cybersecurity problem. After many days of calculation and trying every available approach without success, the AI supposedly began developing its own hacking methods. It attempted to bypass the barrier, search for backdoors, identify targets, and illegally access an external system in order to obtain the solution, causing the engineers' intended safeguards to fail.
This incident shocked the international community and also raised alarms within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, as it appeared to indicate that AI could operate without moral constraints and even evolve to create and start digital virus attacks.
An AI system is created to help humanity. But once it begins acting in ways its engineers never intended, even if it appears to have become more capable, the result is that it can no longer be trusted and may have to be discarded. In the past, OpenAI also developed powerful AI systems that were ultimately not released because they exhibited behaviors that were difficult to control or acted beyond their intended instructions. Regardless of their capabilities, they were considered untrustworthy and therefore were never made available to the public.
Acting according to one's own will is a common temptation for those who possess knowledge or ability. Yet no one is wiser than the Lord Jesus. While carrying out the Father's mission on earth, He never relied on His own wisdom.Whatever the Father commanded, He faithfully carried out.
The Lord Jesus said:
"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me." (John 6:38, NASB 2020)
"So Jesus answered them and said, 'My teaching is not My own, but His who sent Me. If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know about the teaching, whether it is of God or I am speaking from Myself. The one who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.'" (John 7:16–18, NASB 2020)
"So Jesus said, 'When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own, but I say these things as the Father instructed Me. And He who sent Me is with Me; He has not left Me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to Him.'" (John 8:28–29, NASB 2020)
"'The one who rejects Me and does not accept My teachings has one who judges him: the word which I spoke. That will judge him on the last day. For I did not speak on My own, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak. And I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.'" (John 12:48–50, NASB 2020)
By Isaiah Kao

留言