神要將救恩定為城牆、為外郭(賽26章)

當那日在猶大地人必唱這歌說:「我們有堅固的城.耶和華要將救恩定為城牆、為外郭。敞開城門、使守信的義民得以進入。堅心倚賴你的、你必保守他十分平安、因為他倚靠你。」(賽 26:1-3)

真教會,就是救恩的城牆。而這城牆,是「神要」的,就是神所指定的教會。

2026年5月1-3日奉聯總(TJC IA)差派前往菲律賓馬尼拉教會做三天的專題講道,要在馬尼拉教會同步以直播對全國講道。但是在前往菲律賓的時候,卻因為第一次前往,不熟悉簽證規定,要入境菲國時被擋在海關。其實我不是沒辦簽證,而是辦錯簽證種類,該辦的沒辦、辦了沒有用的簽證。當我被擋在海關出不去時,我以what app 聯絡在外等候接我的沙巴總會潘弟兄,他傳連結給我,我才當場用手機填完資料,但是臨時仍然不熟悉操作,沒有跳出入關要用的QRcord,最後花了兩個小時,才順利通關,完成在菲律賓的事工。

這件事讓我想到:即使是地上的國度,只是要入境,還不是說要長住下來,一旦手續沒完成,不行就是不行入境。何況將來的永生天國,手續怎麼可以隨便?

本章第一節提到:「耶和華要將救恩定為城牆、為外郭」。城牆、外郭(外城牆),就是得救與沈淪的交界。從城門進入,走進神的城牆,就是得救;留在城牆外,就是死亡。而這救恩的城牆,只能是神所定,祂以救恩為分界線:接受救恩就進城牆而得生,不接受就隔絕在城牆外進入永刑。

耶穌說:「我就是道路、真理、生命.若不藉着我、沒有人能到父那裏去。」(約 14:6)。耶穌就是得救的道路、城門。教會又是耶穌基督的身體,所以教會就是得救的道路。因此,教會就是耶穌基督命定作為救恩「城門」的地方,真的教會要能提供正確與完備進天國的手續,而且這樣的手續是必須得到神認證的,不是人的一個研討會、社群媒體耍個嘴皮,「自稱」為教會就可以開始營業的宗教。

這裡的「敞開城門、使守信的義民得以進入」,就是今天真教會的使命,我們要「敞開城門」,讓「守信的義民得以進入」,這些「守信的義民」,就是「主的羊」,是「義民」。「義」可以說是「得神喜悅的行為與態度」的意思,義民,就是得「神」喜悅的人,不是得「人」喜悅的人,是按照聖經中神的標準,完全達標的人。

救恩既是城牆、外郭,就是行事為人當有的「界線」。神的兒女,在這世界上若要過著「進入救恩」的信仰生活,「分別」是必要的原則。我們常說「分別為聖」,就是照神所要的方式過生活,不是人的方式。聖經中的「成聖」不是成仙,非世人眼中那種不食人間煙火、給人感覺仙氣十足的意思,而只是要「分別」,也就是有所區別。我們是獨居的民,不列在萬民之中,因此所行、所想、所言,都不能跟世俗的人一樣,只能「完全遵照天父的旨意」而行,在牧養神的教會時,也不是用人的智慧去「經營」,只能「牧養」。

主說:凡稱呼我主阿、主阿的人、不能都進天國.惟獨遵行我天父旨意的人、纔能進去。」(太 7:21)。這裡的「稱呼主啊!主啊!」的人,常常指的是那些只會呼求,不事奉、不執行命令的「信徒」;而「遵行天父旨意」的人,才是主的「門徒」。「惟獨」就是唯一的條件的意思。因此,這是指「信徒不能進天國,只有門徒才能進去」的意思。進天國與成為門徒的條件只有一個,就是「遵行天父的旨意」。試想:要進天國,只能遵行天父的旨意,既然要遵行,方法當然是要先「聽旨意」、也要「讀旨意」,聽清楚、弄明白的人,才能正確執行命令。不讀經、不聚會的人,不知聖經真理、不懂神旨意的人,怎麼遵行天父的旨意?

就像我這次菲律賓之行,就是沒有讀清楚菲國外交部的規定,差點進不了菲律賓。

我們今天已經在真耶穌教會受洗歸入基督了,就是進入了救恩城牆的人。但是我們的行事為人,是否有一起「進入救恩的城牆」,也就是從此過著與世界分別為聖的生活?要知道,「信徒不能進天國,只有門徒才能進去」,所以,今天我只是真耶穌教會的信徒嗎?還是那願意聽從神的旨意,切實遵行主旨的「主的門徒」?

不背着他的十字架跟從我的、也不配作我的門徒。得着生命的、將要失喪生命.為我失喪生命的、將要得着生命。(太 10:38-39)

By Isaiah Kao

God Will Set Up Salvation For Walls and Ramparts (Isaiah 26)

 May 18, 2026


“On that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah:

‘We have a strong city;

He sets up salvation for walls and ramparts.

Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter,

The one that remains faithful.

The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace,

Because he trusts in You.’” (Isaiah 26:1–3, NASB2020)


The true church is the wall of salvation. And this wall is what “God appoints”; it is the church designated by God.


From May 1–3, 2026, I was sent by True Jesus Church International Assembly (TJC IA) to preach a three-day special series at the True Jesus Church Manila. The sermons were also livestreamed nationwide from the Manila church. However, when traveling to the Philippines, because it was my first visit and I was unfamiliar with the visa regulations, I was stopped at immigration upon arrival. It was not that I had no visa, but that I had applied for the wrong type. The visa I needed was missing, while the one I obtained was useless.

When I was held at immigration and unable to enter, I contacted Brother Pan from the Sabah General Assembly through WhatsApp while he was waiting outside to receive me. He sent me a link, and I immediately completed the required form on my phone. Yet because I was unfamiliar with the process, the QR code required for entry did not appear. After two hours, I was finally able to pass through immigration and complete the ministry work in the Philippines.


This incident reminded me: even for an earthly nation, merely entering the country, not even settling there permanently, requires the proper procedures. If the requirements are not completed, entry is simply denied. How much more, then, for the eternal kingdom of heaven? How can its requirements be treated casually?


Verse 1 of this chapter says: “The LORD sets up salvation for walls and ramparts.” Walls and ramparts are the boundary between salvation and destruction. To enter through the gate and walk within God’s walls is salvation; to remain outside the walls is death. And these walls of salvation can only be what God appoints. He uses salvation itself as the dividing line: those who accept salvation enter the city and live, while those who refuse it remain outside the walls and enter eternal punishment.


Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6, NASB2020)

Jesus is the way of salvation and the gate. The church is also the body of Christ, so the church is the way of salvation. Therefore, the church is the place appointed by Jesus Christ as the “gate” of salvation. A true church must provide the correct and complete way into the kingdom of heaven, and these procedures must be recognized by God. It is not merely a religious group that starts operating because of human discussion, social media talk, or self-proclamation.


The words, “Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter,” describe the mission of the true church today. We must “open the gates” so that “the righteous nation may enter.” These “righteous people” are “the Lord’s sheep.” “Righteousness” may be understood as conduct and attitudes pleasing to God. Therefore, righteous people are those who please God, not those who please men. They are people who fully meet God’s standards according to the Bible.


Since salvation is walls and ramparts, there must also be "boundaries" in our conduct. If God’s children wish to live a life that “enters salvation” while in this world, separation is a necessary principle. We often say “set apart as holy,” which means living according to God’s way, not man’s way. In the Bible, “sanctification” does not mean becoming mystical or detached from human life as the world imagines. It simply means “to be separate,” to be different. We are a people dwelling alone, not counted among the nations. Therefore, our actions, thoughts, and words cannot be the same as those of the world. We must act only according to the will of our heavenly Father. Likewise, in shepherding God’s church, we must not “manage” it with human wisdom, but only "shepherd" it.


The Lord said:

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.” (Matthew 7:21, NASB2020)

The people who say, “Lord, Lord,” often refer to believers who only call upon Him but do not serve or obey His commands. Those who “do the will of My Father” are the Lord’s "disciples". The word “only” means the sole condition. Therefore, this means: believers cannot enter the kingdom of heaven; only disciples can enter.

There is only one condition for entering the kingdom of heaven and becoming a disciple: "doing the will of the heavenly Father". But if we are to obey His will, we must first hear His will and read His will. Only those who listen carefully and understand clearly can carry out His commands correctly. Those who do not read the Bible or attend services, who do not know biblical truth or understand God’s will, how can they obey the Father’s will?


It is just like my trip to the Philippines. Because I did not carefully read the regulations of the Philippine authorities, I nearly could not enter the country.


Today, we who have been baptized into Christ in the True Jesus Church have already entered the walls of salvation. But have our conduct and way of life also entered those walls? Have we begun to live a life separated from the world and set apart as holy?

We must understand this: believers cannot enter the kingdom of heaven; only disciples can enter. So today, am I merely a believer in the True Jesus Church? Or am I a disciple of the Lord who is willing to listen to God’s will and faithfully carry it out?


“And the one who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. The one who has found his life will lose it, and the one who has lost his life on My account will find it.” (Matthew 10:38–39, NASB2020)


By Isaiah

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

關於「可拉後裔」的省思(詩42篇)

誰正坐下飲酒?是誰正在慌亂?(斯3章)

申命記最終章-被神所面對面認識的摩西(申34章)