二次葡萄園之歌、末世真教會(賽27章)

當那日有出酒的葡萄園.你們要指這園唱歌、說:「我耶和華是看守葡萄園的、我必時刻澆灌、晝夜看守、免得有人損害。我心中不存忿怒.惟願荊棘蒺藜與我交戰、我就勇往直前、把他一同焚燒。」(賽 27:2-4)

本章為以賽亞書第二次提到葡萄園,是第二首「葡萄園之歌」,預言末世真教會的出現。

在第一首葡萄園之歌中:

我要為我所親愛的唱歌、是我所愛者的歌、論他葡萄園的事。我所親愛的有葡萄園、在肥美的山岡上.他刨挖園子、撿去石頭、栽種上等的葡萄樹、在園中蓋了一座樓、又鑿出壓酒池.指望結好葡萄、反倒結了野葡萄。(賽 5:1-2)

這是第一首「葡萄園之歌」,預表早雨(秋雨)聖靈降臨的使徒教會,神一樣認真照顧,但是「指望結好葡萄、反倒結了野葡萄」,表示教會出現變質的現象,因為「好葡萄」與「野葡萄」本質上、品種上就是不同。最後使徒教會就衰落了。於是:

現在我告訴你們:「我要向我葡萄園怎樣行.我必撤去籬笆、使他被吞滅、拆毀牆垣、使他被踐踏.我必使他荒廢、不再修理、不再鋤刨.荊棘蒺藜倒要生長.我也必命雲不降雨在其上。」(賽 5:5-6)

使徒教會的衰落,是因為預表異端邪說的「荊棘蒺藜」出現,並生長了。聖靈因真理而存在,因人遵守真理而降下。一旦沒有真理,充斥歪理,真理的聖靈就離去了,因此「我也必命雲不降雨在其上」,也就是神讓使徒時代的聖靈從此停降。在使徒時代中,神任憑違背真理的講道與行為充斥,是出於祂亙古之先的旨意,因祂知道人的自由意識、自以為是的心態,人意當道時這是「必須有的」。當時神的對應方法就是「我必撤去籬笆、使他被吞滅、拆毀牆垣、使他被踐踏.我必使他荒廢、不再修理、不再鋤刨.」也就是神將掩面不處理,任憑使徒教會時代結束。

本章的第二首葡萄園之歌,是指晚雨(春雨)降臨的末世真教會,也就是真耶穌教會。教會中仍然會有「荊棘蒺藜」的出現,也就是異端。如真教會一百多年的歷史中:過去大約每十年就會發生一次團體歧出事件,也就是因高傲自大,出現對抗真理、對抗教會的事情,之後由一位主事者帶領一群人離開真教會的事件。然而這些事件都已煙消雲散,因為魔鬼達成目的後,他們都已沒有利用價值,紛紛被魔鬼放生;到今天,卻漸漸發展成「遍地開花」的模式,歧出事件已變成散佈在許多教會之中各自發展的形式,通常是從自以為高知識份子的信徒,開始不重視原本由聖靈直接啟示真教會早期工人的純正話語規模,寧可追隨外教會網紅牧師的「獨特解經」,或是高舉聖經原文超越真正的真理意涵,追求真理的態度是出於追求刺激,為了顯出法利賽人般的優越感。

但是,在這第二次的葡萄園裡,對於那些荊棘和蒺藜般對抗真理、對抗教會的人,神的計劃是「除滅」:

到那日、耶和華必用他剛硬有力的大刀、刑罰鱷魚、就是那快行的蛇、刑罰鱷魚就是那曲行的蛇.並殺海中的大魚。(賽 27:1)

不但如此,神不再放棄晚雨聖靈所建立的真教會,祂將要堅持同在,堅持除滅惡人,因祂要「時刻澆灌、晝夜看守、免得有人損害」,而且「惟願荊棘蒺藜與我交戰、我就勇往直前、把他一同焚燒」,直到末日:

我耶和華是看守葡萄園的、我必時刻澆灌、晝夜看守、免得有人損害。我心中不存忿怒.惟願荊棘蒺藜與我交戰、我就勇往直前、把他一同焚燒。(賽 27:3-4)

當一百多年前,真教會在東方被建立之後,接下來福音要傳到外邦,不再是選民所獨享:(聖經中的耶路撒冷、錫安山大多是預表真教會)

以色列人哪、到那日、耶和華必從大河、直到埃及小河、將你們一一地收集、如同人打樹拾果一樣。當那日、必大發角聲.在亞述地將要滅亡的、並在埃及地被趕散的、都要來.他們就在耶路撒冷聖山上敬拜耶和華。(賽 27:12-13)

末日已近,接下來的局勢演變,主題就是在於真教會必然興起,福音要傳遍四方。當那些在創世以先,在基督裡已被揀選的所有的人都到齊、進入真教會時,也就是啟示錄中所謂的「那一千年完了」的時候,按神的計劃,真正的大災難就要來臨,然後主就要從天降臨,天地將要逃避,世界將不復存在。

那一千年完了、撒但必從監牢裏被釋放、出來要迷惑地上四方的列國、〔方原文作角〕就是歌革和瑪各、叫他們聚集爭戰.他們的人數多如海沙。他們上來遍滿了全地、圍住聖徒的營、與蒙愛的城.就有火從天降下、燒滅了他們。那迷惑他們的魔鬼、被扔在硫磺的火湖裏、就是獸和假先知所在的地方.他們必晝夜受痛苦、直到永永遠遠。我又看見一個白色的大寶座、與坐在上面的.從他面前天地都逃避、再無可見之處了。(啟 20:7-11)

所以,我們進入真耶穌教會了嗎?還有,我們是存謙卑的心追求真理,還是那些被聖經中所預言的荊棘與蒺藜,也就是總是心存不滿、反對教會、反對總會、對抗真神的人?若是這樣,當回頭,因神也說:不然、讓他持住我的能力、使他與我和好.願他與我和好。」(賽 27:5)

By Isaiah kao

The Second Song of the Vineyard and the True Church in the End Time (Isaiah 27)

May 19, 2026


“In that day, ‘A vineyard of wine, sing of it! I, the LORD, am its keeper;

I water it every moment. So that no one will damage it,

I guard it night and day. I have no wrath.

Should someone give Me briars and thorns in battle,

Then I would step on them, I would burn them completely.’” (Isa. 27:2–4, NASB2020)


This chapter is the second mention of the vineyard in Isaiah, the second “Song of the Vineyard,” prophesying the appearance of the true church in the end time.


In the first Song of the Vineyard:


“Let me sing now for my well-beloved

A song of my beloved about His vineyard.

My well-beloved had a vineyard on a fertile hill.

He dug it all around, removed its stones,

And planted it with the choicest vine.

And He built a tower in the middle of it

And also carved out a wine vat in it;

Then He expected it to produce good grapes,

But it produced only worthless ones.” (Isa. 5:1–2, NASB2020)


This is the first “Song of the Vineyard,” symbolizing the apostolic church upon which the former rain (autumn rain) Holy Spirit descended. God cared for it just as earnestly, yet “He expected it to produce good grapes, but it produced only worthless ones,” showing that corruption appeared in the church, because “good grapes” and “worthless grapes” are different in nature and kind. In the end, the apostolic church declined. Therefore:


“So now let Me tell you what I am going to do to My vineyard:

I will remove its hedge and it will be consumed;

I will break down its wall and it will become trampled ground.

I will lay it waste;

It will not be pruned nor hoed,

But briars and thorns will come up.

I will also command the clouds not to rain on it.” (Isa. 5:5–6, NASB2020)


The decline of the apostolic church was because the “briars and thorns,” symbolizing heresies and false teachings, appeared and grew. The Holy Spirit exists because of the truth, and descends when people keep the truth. Once truth disappeared and false doctrines filled the church, the Spirit of truth departed. Therefore, “I will also command the clouds not to rain on it,” meaning that God caused the Holy Spirit of the apostolic age to cease descending from that time onward.

During the apostolic age, God allowed teachings and practices contrary to the truth to spread, according to His eternal purpose before the ages. For He knew man’s free will and self-righteous nature; when human ideas take control, this is something “that must happen.” God’s response at that time was: “I will remove its hedge… I will lay it waste; it will not be pruned nor hoed,” meaning that God would hide His face and allow the apostolic church age to come to an end.


The second song of the vineyard in this chapter refers to the true church of the end time, established through the latter rain (spring rain) of the Holy Spirit — that is, the True Jesus Church. Within the church, there will still be the appearance of “briers and thorns,” namely heresies. Throughout the more than one hundred years of the history of the true church, roughly every ten years there would be a group schism in the past. Because of pride and self-exaltation, people arose to oppose the truth and oppose the church, and then one leader would take a group of people away from the true church. Yet these events have all faded away. After Satan achieved his purpose, they no longer had value to him and were abandoned. Today, however, this has gradually developed into a pattern of “blossoming everywhere.” Schisms are now scattered among many churches and develop independently. Usually, they begin with believers who consider themselves intellectuals. They no longer treasure the pure pattern of teaching directly revealed by the Holy Spirit to the early workers of the true church. Instead, they would rather follow the “unique interpretations” of popular pastors from other churches, or exalt the original biblical languages above the true meaning of the truth itself. Their pursuit of truth comes from a desire for novelty, seeking to display a Pharisee-like sense of superiority.


However, in this second vineyard, God’s plan toward those who oppose the truth and oppose the church like briers and thorns is to destroy them:


“On that day the LORD will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,

With His fierce and great and mighty sword,

Even Leviathan the twisted serpent;

And He will kill the dragon who lives in the sea.” (Isaiah 27:1, NASB 2020)


Not only so, God will no longer abandon the true church established by the latter-rain Holy Spirit. He will continue to remain with her and continue to destroy the wicked, for He will “water it every moment” and “guard it night and day, lest anyone damage it.” Moreover, “Would that the briers and thorns were against Me in battle, I would step on them, I would burn them completely,” until the last day:


“I, the LORD, am its keeper;

I water it every moment.

So that no one will damage it,

I guard it night and day.

I have no wrath.

Should someone give Me briers and thorns in battle,

Then I would step on them, I would burn them completely.” (Isaiah 27:3–4, NASB 2020)


After the true church was established in the East more than one hundred years ago, the gospel was then to be preached to the Gentiles, no longer belonging only to the chosen people. (In the Bible, Jerusalem and Mount Zion mostly symbolize the true church.)


“On that day the LORD will thresh from the flowing stream of the Euphrates to the brook of Egypt, and you will be gathered up one by one, you sons of Israel. It will come about also on that day that a great trumpet will be blown, and those who were perishing in the land of Assyria and who were scattered in the land of Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain at Jerusalem.” (Isaiah 27:12–13, NASB 2020)


The end is near. The next development of the world situation centers on this theme: the true church will surely rise, and the gospel will spread everywhere. When all those who were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world have arrived and entered the true church, then it will be what is called in Book of Revelation “the thousand years were completed.” According to God’s plan, the true great tribulation will then come, and afterward the Lord will descend from heaven. Heaven and earth will flee away, and the world will exist no more.


“When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison, and will come out to deceive the nations which are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore. And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.” (Revelation 20:7–11, NASB 2020)


Therefore, have we entered the True Jesus Church? And are we pursuing the truth with humility, or are we like the briers and thorns prophesied in the Bible, always dissatisfied, opposing the church, opposing the General Assembly, and resisting the true God? If so, we should turn back, for God also says:

“Or let him rely on My protection,

Let him make peace with Me,

Let him make peace with Me.” (Isaiah 27:5, NASB 2020)


By Isaiah

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

關於「可拉後裔」的省思(詩42篇)

誰正坐下飲酒?是誰正在慌亂?(斯3章)

申命記最終章-被神所面對面認識的摩西(申34章)