以西結的先知職前訓練(結1章)
我觀看、見狂風從北方颳來、隨着有一朵包括閃爍火的大雲、周圍有光輝、從其中的火內發出好像光耀的精金。(結 1:4)
以西結書第一章堪稱是「華麗登場」,神讓祂的僕人以西結看見天開了,異象直接出現在天上,當時年約三十歲的祭司以西結,在準備承擔神的先知重任前,思考兩個大方向:神的形象、神僕形象。
關於神的形象:
我見從他腰以上、有彷彿光耀的精金、周圍都有火的形狀、又見從他腰以下、有彷彿火的形狀、周圍也有光輝。下雨的日子、雲中虹的形狀怎樣、周圍光輝的形狀也是怎樣.這就是耶和華榮耀的形像.我一看見就俯伏在地、又聽見一位說話的聲音。(結 1:27-28)
這裡可以知道神的形象極為光明、聖潔、威嚴、美麗!主要是在告訴即將成為神的工人以西結:服事的生活中,要時時記念神的形象,有如那在使徒保羅心中被永遠記念的「標竿」一樣,就是耶穌基督。事奉成為神僕,做工不是為了出名,不是漫無目標,也不是主耶穌以外的其他某種目標,更不是為了實現自己的理想抱負來「經營」教會。做先知要專注,要向標竿直跑,不可分心,時時認清服事的對象,以免自高自大!
所以我奔跑、不像無定向的.我鬥拳、不像打空氣的。我是攻克己身、叫身服我.恐怕我傳福音給別人、自己反被棄絕了。(林前 9:26-27)
關於神僕形象:
又從其中、顯出四個活物的形像來、他們的形狀是這樣、有人的形像。各有四個臉面、四個翅膀。他們的腿是直的、腳掌好像牛犢之蹄、都燦爛如光明的銅。在四面的翅膀以下有人的手.這四個活物的臉和翅膀、乃是這樣.翅膀彼此相接、行走並不轉身、俱各直往前行。至於臉的形像、前面各有人的臉、右面各有獅子的臉、左面各有牛的臉、後面各有鷹的臉。(結 1:5-10)
這是神僕應有的特質:有愛心(人臉)、勇敢不屈不撓(獅子臉)、刻苦耐勞完全服從(牛臉)、分別為聖完全屬天(鷹臉)。
神僕的工作態度:同心(翅膀相接)、勤勞迅速(奔走如電光)、服從聖靈(跟著靈走)、用屬靈的智慧行事(充滿眼睛)、謙虛不招搖(手在翅膀下、翅膀遮體)。
這對於今天,凡立志要為主而活、做主僕人的人有很好的提醒:成為神的僕人,必先經過神的「職前訓練」,要先藉著真理的學習與聖靈追求充滿,來明白並擁有四活物的心志,立志有四活物與輪的工作態度,才能進入神國軍隊的行列。還要明白並牢記我們所服事的這位神的形象,謹記在心作為唯一的「標竿」,才不至於做聖工做到最後成了在作秀、高舉自己,忘了是在服事神。
弟兄們、我不是以為自己已經得着了.我只有一件事、就是忘記背後努力面前的、向着標竿直跑、要得神在基督耶穌裏從上面召我來得的獎賞。(腓 3:13-14)
by Isaiah Kao
Pre-Service Training for Ezekiel the Prophet (Ezekiel 1)
August 24, 2026
“As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like the appearance of glowing metal in the midst of the fire.” (Ezekiel 1:4, NASB 2020)
Ezekiel chapter 1 can be described as a “glorious opening.” God allowed His servant Ezekiel to see the heavens opened, and the vision appeared directly from heaven. At that time, Ezekiel was about thirty years old and was a priest. Before he was ready to bear the great responsibility of serving as God’s prophet, he had to consider two major aspects: the image of God and the image of God’s servant.
Concerning the Image of God:
"Then I noticed from the appearance of His waist and upward something like glowing metal that looked like fire all around within it, and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw something like fire; and there was a radiance around Him. As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking.” (Ezekiel 1:27–28, NASB)
Here we can see that the image of God is full of light, holiness, majesty, and beauty!
This was mainly to teach Ezekiel, who was about to become a worker of God, that throughout his life of service, he must always remember the image of God. It should be like the “goal” that the apostle Paul kept constantly before his heart—the Lord Jesus Christ.
To become God’s servant and do His work is not to seek fame. It is not to serve without a clear direction, nor to pursue some goal other than the Lord Jesus Christ. Neither is it to “manage” the church in order to fulfill one’s own ambitions and ideals.A prophet must remain focused and run straight toward the goal without being distracted. He must continually recognize whom he is serving, lest he become proud.
“Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as though I were not beating the air; but I strictly discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.” (1 Corinthians 9:26–27, NASB 2020)
Concerning the Image of God’s Servant:
“And from the midst of it there came the form of four living beings. And this was their appearance: they had human form. Each had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight, and their feet were like a calf’s hoof, and they gleamed like polished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides were human hands. As for the faces and wings of the four of them, their wings touched one another; their faces did not turn when they moved; each went straight forward. As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man in front; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right; the face of a bull on the left; and the face of an eagle.” (Ezekiel 1:5–10, NASB 2020)
These are the qualities that God’s servants should possess: Love (The human face ), Courage and perseverance (The lion’s face), Hard work, endurance and complete obedience (The bull’s face),
Being set apart and wholly heavenly (The eagle’s face).
The attitude of a servant of God should be: Unity of heart (their wings were joined together), Diligence and promptness (they moved swiftly like flashes of lightning),Obedience to the Holy Spirit (they went wherever the Spirit went),
Spiritual wisdom (they were full of eyes), Humility and lack of self-display (their hands were under their wings, and their wings covered their bodies).
These things provide an excellent reminder for everyone today who is determined to live for the Lord and become His servant.
Before becoming a servant of God, one must first undergo God’s “pre-service training.” Through learning the truth and earnestly pursuing the fullness of the Holy Spirit, we must come to understand and possess the spirit and qualities represented by the four living creatures. We must also cultivate the working attitude represented by the four living creatures and the wheels. Only then can we enter the ranks of God’s spiritual army.
At the same time, we must understand and remember the image of the God whom we serve. We must keep Him constantly in our hearts as our one and only “goal.” Otherwise, we may continue doing the holy work of God until, in the end, our service becomes nothing more than a performance in which we exalt ourselves, forgetting that we are serving God.
“Brothers and sisters, I do not regard myself as having taken hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I pursue as my goal the prize promised by God’s heavenly call in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:13–14, NASB 2020)
By Isaiah Kao
留言